Friday, January 29, 2010

Spring, please come quickly

It's late January and I'm already aching for springtime. I am dreaming about camping in the warm weather and splashing around in the ocean, or river or lake; I'm none too picky at this point, I just want to smell the freshness of the water and warm rocks beneath my feet.
In the winter all you can smell is the cold. I've been opening the window at night to let some fresh air in and feel the breeze on my skin. I think the house gets so stagnant in winter and sometimes it's nice to fill up the house with the sharp smell of the cold. I don't mind the shivers too much but I'd rather be basking in the sun.
For the time being, I am immersing myself in images.






1 comment:

Organic Meatbag said...

ahhh...very serene...I sure could use some time at the beach myself...to lose myself in the breeze and the tide...