Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Artists love looking at artwork, it's just a part of who we are. There is work that you love and work that you covet, and then there is work that you see and makes you immediately want to go create your own. Usually my computer has a conglomeration of photos of spaces and peices that inspire me to go throw a pencil to paper and just go crazy.
Some things I love

Beautiful work by Michelle Moode. I can't tell you how inspiring her work is to me and how much I love it. I'm so drawn to things handmade, hand stitched and the incorporation of found objects (probably because that's how I work as well). When put into groups and collections, these peices become so warm and cozy.




Beginning stages of a linocut by Adrienne Miller

Anchor Graphics studio in Chicago. So beautiful!



No comments: