Friday, September 11, 2009

rocks and birds





How adorable are these pebble rings? I want hands full of them. Be sure to check out some more work by Djurdjica Kesic.
On a completely different note, since the weather has been so nice I have been spending many afternoons and evenings lounging in the backyard. All the flowers are still blooming and it's just so fragrant and peaceful.
Not a single day has gone by when I haven't had a visit from the cutest little hummingbird I've ever seen. He likes munching on our blooming hummingbird vine, butterfly bushes and super tall cannas. He's so precious! The other day he flew over and hovered just a few inches away from my face. I'm convinced he is attracted to my red hair.
Did you know that they build their nests with spiderwebs? I just learned that today. So neat.