Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A "Photos I love but need to clear off of my computer" Post

Was going to make big, gravy covered, delicious roast beef open faced sandwiches for dinner tonight. At the deli I picked up a pound of what was labeled "beef brisket" only to get it home and discover that it was indeed CORNED beef brisket. Such deceit!
I made turkey open faced sandwiches instead which were delicious but didn't satisfy my craving for beef. What can you do, though? I'll have to make ruebens later this week with all the corned beef I have. Anyone like sauerkraut?

Anyway, check out all this stuff I have lying around on my computer.

collected cigarettes


Book art





work by chris kenne, i believe

collected birds nests

1 comment:

Organic Meatbag said...

Yeeeuuuuchhhhh...corn beef blows!